If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information below, please contact the registrar.
Registration for school begins with the online application. You will need to provide the required information in the Family Portal. After the information is entered online, the process must be completed at the campus with the registrar.
Eligible for bus service? If so, register in our Transportation Portal.
The parent/legal guardian of a student should start the registration process by providing the required information in our new online Family Portal.
Once the online process is complete, please call the campus at (936)709-2019 to schedule an appointment with the registrar. The school registrar, or the PEIMS clerk, will complete the registration process with the parent/guardian in person at the campus the student will attend.
Items Required for Registration
- Proof of Residency (lease agreement or current utility bill (gas, water, or electric in parent/guardian’s name and address)
- Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
- Social Security Card of student
- Immunization Record
- Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student
- Military ID or foster care paperwork, if applicable