Caney Creek High School and Conroe ISD are pleased to assist individuals who need to fulfill teacher preparation program or university requirements to observe teachers as they interact with students in the classroom.
Email the following to William Kelly, Associate Principal for Curriculum & Instruction, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Documentation from your course that indicates observation hours are a requirement (this is usually in the form of a letter from the professor).
• Which days you are available, how many hours each day, and which subjects/levels you would like to observe.
Mr. Kelly will correspond with you to finalize the dates and times. He will create a schedule and notify the teachers you will observe.
On the scheduled observation days, you will need to bring a driver’s license each day and check in at the front desk to obtain a badge.
Dress code is business casual.
On the first day you are on our campus, after checking in, you will ask for Mr. Kelly. He will provide you with the schedule for your observations, a map of the campus, and assist you with getting to your first class.
We look forward to helping you become a great teacher.
• Individuals approved to observe may watch the classroom teacher as he/she works with individual students or groups of students. They cannot teach, nor can they interact with students;
• The observation period is not the time to look for a job. Please do not contact principals to schedule interviews, etc.;
• Please avoid disturbing the learning process and/or campus procedures;
• Please demonstrate professional behavior; and
• Please wear professional attire.